Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Expectations of the EUR / USD for the month of November 2013


The first thing you need to remember when trading in this market is that the euro is "the opposite of the dollar."In other words, if there are problems in the United States, you can depend on that the euro will rise. In the end, this pair is the most traded financial instruments on the face of the earth, and as a result, it tends to be the reaction of a bilateral nature somewhat. Based on this method, I built my expectations for the month of November I think that the image of the jobs in the United States will continue to be relatively weak. I do not expect to see any negative numbers, but somewhere close to number 175,000 in each report. Unfortunately, this figure is not enough to launch the economy needs about 200,000 jobs monthly just to stay afloat. This does not mean that the U.S. economy will collapse, but simply means that it is stagnant and it does not seem that he will move to any place in any time soon. And patterns can be predicted slight and weak.

It all depends on the Fed, and whether The gradual Baltnqas will of quantitative easing 

Feds somewhat limited at this point. I have informed the people that they are focusing on employment figures and if were able to التنقيص the phase of quantitative easing as a result. The fact that the employment situation in the United States is not improving indicates that the Fed will not be able to التنقيص-out of quantitative easing this year. It is agreed that he had left only two months, but this illustrates the situation somewhat. For this reason, I expect that any downturn we are seeing on the euro in the coming weeks will be an opportunity to buy. I do not expect that explodes the euro to the top, but I can definitely see that the level of 1.40 will be targeted in the coming weeks. For this reason, I will buy this pair every time appear Trajath any references to support the four-hour chart or higher. As long as we stayed above the 1.35 handle, I do not see any reason leads me to think that this market will be in ascending mode is during the month of November.

Chart of the euro against the U.S. dollar
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! Welcome to visit my blog. We need helps. Come on!!! Guy!!!

    ReplyDelete